- This is a very important first step that makes the cookie: combine eggs, raisins and vanilla and let stand for one hour.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add flour, salt, cinnamon and soda and mix well.
- Blend in egg-raisin mixture, oatmeal, and chopped nuts.
- Dough will be stiff.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet, or roll into balls and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Top 100 Cake Blog
Monday, November 2, 2015
The Secret Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies